Floral Industry Consulting
Floral industry consulting that works. It is our business to grow your business. Our around the world hands on experience working in all types of industries big and small is what makes the difference when analyzing and creating strategic plans that will work for your business.
Industry Sector Expertise
- Farms and Growing Operations
- Wholesale Distribution
- Nurseries and Garden Centers
- Retail Florists
- Boutique Flower Shops
- National Supermarket Chains
Areas of Expertise
- Sales and Marketing
- Supply Chain Managment
- Team Building
- Problem Solving
- Strategic Thinking
- Impact and Results
- Fresh Cut Flowers
- House Plants
- Landscape Gardening Plants
- Farm Made Bouquets
- Flowering Potted Plants
- Foliage and Greenery
- Floral Supplies and Dry Goods
We realize that the floral industry is unique in so many ways. The perishable nature of the product is just one of the many daily challenges the industry has to navigate. We recognize the industry’s unique components and know the ways to implement a strategy that will pinpoint the best competitive advantages for your business and create a value proposition that your customer cannot pass on.
Conceptualized and implemented an innovative industry software solution by developing technology to drastically cut distribution, costs, processes, and time to market of perishable products.
Developed a successful brand strategy and identity leading to a floral industry “Marketer of the Year” Award. Consistently striving for excellence, innovation, differentiation, and an exceptional brand experience.
Achieved cultural change in a complex and difficult environment through a framework of performance metrics, accountability, & collaboration. Brilliant solutions are useless if your clients cannot implement them.
Accomplished £43M in savings by leading, influencing, and inspiring a team of 10 senior consultants in sourcing 39 categories using core process optimization (CPO), at an NHS England Trust (National Health Svc).
How We Can Help Your Business
- Digital Marketing
- Sales Management
- Price Points
- Data Analysis
- Product Mix
- Competitive Advantage
Sales per square foot / Sales per Acre / Greenhouse Management / Product Quality / Customer Service / Product Mix / Wholesale Florist / Marketing Programs / Industry Standards Gross Profit and Margins / Accounts Receivable / Integrity / Seasonal Solutions / Customer Satisfaction / Network of Growers, Importers, Wholesaler, Supermarkets, and Floral Shops / More Sales with Higher Profits and Less Shrink / Reaching the right decision makers / Foremost expert in the floral industry / Profitable and Sustainable Floral Programs / Inventory Turns / Cash Flow / Motivation.
Supermarket, discount store, club store, drug store, or other mass market retail establishment:
- Evaluate your floral program.
- Establish an appropriate and effective floral strategy.
- Increase the efficiency of your floral business.
- Help your floral products work with your other products rather than simply in addition to them.
- Necessary tools for the floral director, buyers, and store personnel.
Retail Florist, Event Planner, or Boutique Flower Shop:
- Build your total retail income.
- Increase the value of your product.
- Strengthen your return on investment.
- eCommerce and organic growth
- Quality and Vase Life
- Repeat Business
- Competition (Mass Markets)
- Future of Retail Florists
Garden Center, Retail Greenhouse, or Nursery:
- Build a marketing strategy.
- Establish a long term customer base.
- Competition (Mass Markets)
- Increasing Traffic
Wholesale Distributors :
- Sales to mass markets.
- Sales to retail florists.
- Incorporating farm made programs.
- Changes in retail florists (direct buys).
- Florist supplies and inventory levels.
- Branding Programs
- Offer the right combination of goods and services to your customers.
- Ensure the value of your goods and services are apparent to your customer.
- Best product mix to offer.
- Target Customer.
- New Markets.
- Sales training and customer services.
- Forecasts and Budgets.
- Quality Control.
- Market segments and how to approach each.
The entire industry depends on the strength of its growers.
- Locate and evaluate personnel.
- Evaluate current and future product lines.
- Examine your customer base and recommend markets.
- Create a price structure for your products.
- Customer base.
Floral Industry Consulting. Growers. Wholesalers. Florists. Supermarkets. Know-how. Overcome challenges and increase competitive advantage.